The needs of South Carolina's ECE professionals vary, and SC CCR&R trainings reflect that. Our trainings can fulfill DSS credit hour requirements, function as part of a customized development plan, or help you with questions or needs specific to your program. Just like all of our otherservices,training and coaching are completely free of charge and available statewide.
To view and/or register for any of SC CCR&R's upcoming trainings:
- Go to registry.scendeavors.org (find registration for conferences below)
- Look in the left sidebar for a search option titled Sponsor Name.
- In the text box underneath Sponsor Name, type our name, South Carolina Child Care Resource & Referral, exactly as it is typed in this sentence.
- Include the "&" (ampersand) symbol.
- Use no acronyms or abbreviations.
- Double-check for typos and misspellings.
- Press the button at the bottom of the sidebar.
Please join us on October 28th, 2023, from 9:00 a.m. to 11:15 a.m. to receive two training credits. The two hours will feature two different training sessions as well as a 15-minute break.
Sessions to include topics such as Dual Language Learning, Including Nature in the Classroom, Encouraging Family Engagement, and more!
Registration will follow soon.