Need help searching for child care?
Contact our Parent Referral Specialist for the following types of assistance:
- Help identifying your needs
- Answers to questions you may have
- Connections with valuable resources and organizations
- A list of the local programs most likely to meet your need
You can also tell us exactly what you need by filling out the form linked below:
Prefer searching for child care on your own?
The following questions and resources may help you get started:
- What type of child care is best for my family?
- When and where do I need care?
- How much can I afford to pay? Do I need financial assistance?
- What does high-quality child care look like?