Need help searching for child care?
Contact our Parent Referral Specialist for the following types of assistance:
- Help identifying your needs
- Answers to questions you may have
- Connections with valuable resources and organizations
- A list of the local programs most likely to meet your need
You can also tell us exactly what you need by filling out the form linked below:
Request for Help
with Child Care (English)
Solicitud para Ayuda con el
Cuidado Infantil (Español)
Prefer searching for child care on your own?
The following questions and resources may help you get started:
- What type of child care is best for my family?
- When and where do I need care?
- How much can I afford to pay? Do I need financial assistance?
- What does high-quality child care look like?