The SC-CCRRN’s “Quality Coaches” offer free on-site technical assistance (TA) and coaching to help early care and education settings achieve overall quality improvements.
Early childhood programs can contact Child Care Resource & Referral and request technical assistance, including on-site technical assistance via e-mail, phone call, and/or visiting our office.
On-Site Technical Assistance
The primary goal of on-site technical assistance is to enhance the quality of care children receive. On-site technical assistance provides many valuable opportunities, including:
- Providing an ongoing mechanism for establishing and reviewing professional development goals
- Allowing for one-on-one training and coaching
- Serving as a bridge between group training and actual staff practices
- Providing support and mentoring to reduce staff stress, burnout, and turnover
- Ensuring quality programming and quality care for children
Our staff of “Quality Coaches” are able to assist a variety of early childhood settings: child care centers, family child care, Head Start programs, faith-based programs, school-age programs, pre-school programs and individuals who plan to open a child care program.